Monday, October 4, 2010

Just did about 25 minutes of a Biggest Loser workout, about 5 more than last week and feel good. Have chix, potatoes, onion, celery, and carrot in the oven so feel really good about that. Loaded and ran the dishwasther, doing a load of laundry. I feel good. I have Friday off and maybe I can have the place clean by then so I can take my $100 Macy dollars (bad customer service experience so they gave me $100 of their dollars) and find some great shoes and a few super clearance items. Yup I got a great sweater for $3. And about 5 tops for $20 so the money should stretch. I hope this good feeling lasts. Definately limiting seeing the guy who hurt me so much helps. And more so surrounding myself with people who love me. Had a great call with Lorena, she still isn't feeling great we will shoot to get together on Saturday, and went out with Atia on Sat night. Blush has a killer HH menu. My favorite was the mango ahi citrus salad mmmm yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment