Monday, May 30, 2011

Another great day.
So last night Aaron or at some point Aaron emailed me calling me evil and such and telling me he was sorry I wasn't over him. What a riot! I certainly corrected that line of thinking. Just because I called him on his shit. Too funny. So then I became one of his persecutors, in spite of the fact that I wrote him character references, gave him safe haven when voices abounded, etc. So when that didn't get to me he called me a man hater. Too funny. As I explained to him that I have a good life, great friends, hobbies - poetry - actually getting into it again, gardening, reading, etc. and that all I did was point out the obvious that he didn't agree with so kept throwing things at me that don't apply to me. Men hater - Absurd!

Looking forward to this summer. Have a P-Patch fling here this Saturday late evening/early night. And another gathering for the secretary's union late June, and another --thinking BBQ for both of those night of friends who have been traveling, Prague, Rome, Budapest, Mexico, so I can live vicariously through them!

And yes now I have my birth certificate so I can get my passport. Am plugging away at my debt and soon will be able to plan my own adventure. Soon is relative...not a a decade away, but not that close either.

Isn't it nice how weeding ones life actually invites celebration in to it... I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment