Sunday, August 4, 2013

Moving Forward

Wow. Life has been moving quickly and I am trusting my Higher Power to take care of me. The person who bullied me at work is coming back in will be in the same position and that means I am moving on voluntarily. I am sad it came to this but it just moved up the time line of my leaving. I feel strong and grateful and good about my decision. My only concern is the health insurance is so expensive come on Obama care. Last night was amazing. I had a healthy barbecue with music and spoken word and violinists a 10 year old violinist who was brilliant. There was a beautiful singer who also played guitar making her Seattle debut. Raul reading his poetry and yes I even read some poetry. The food was amazing. And yet healthy. Quinoa salad and this tomatoes squash soup and some incredible fruit salad it was it was all delicious.Imet a friend's husband and his eyes just seem so kind and open and accepting and is a reminder of the good men that are out there and that I deserve one of those. Maybe when I'm ready I don't think I'm ready yet but that I deserve a good man not what I had in the past. I think everyone had a good time and it was a fantastic mix of people from bicyclists, artists, gardener's, knitters, and all of them are just people that fill my heart and bring smiles to my face when I see them. I am so grateful for everything my Higher Power has given me and I'm trusting that as I move forward I am making the right decision. I will not think in lack. I will not get trapped in other people's fears. I will not be limited by others. When I let fear and other people's fears control me then I and not honoring my higher power. And life is too short to let that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment