Friday, May 7, 2010

The mountain looked like it had a light shining from the bottom up. It was glorius. It has been an emotional week. Last Friday was my bday and it wasn't the best and wasn't the worst one I ever had, nothing of note. Well some things, but I won't note them here.

Then the week came and everything from my wonderful dear coworker and an excellent teacher being laid off, basically - 2 people amazing workers, but low on seniority. Of course that happened the same day 2 teachers fainted when receiving acupuncture by an acupuncturist who has volunteered during teacher appreciation week 3 other years with no one fainting. Now the principal says no more acupuncture. Bummer. And more drama that I can't even get into here about work.

Most heartwretching of all was seeing one of the teachers who had a brain aneurysm. His wife brought him in for the Cinco de my Mayo assembly and it has been a little over a month since the aneurysm. He still has bleeding in the brain is going in for another high risk surgery. And I can't even describe other than that think hopefully as he is a fighter and when he hugged me it was a strong long hug, I hope I hope I hope he makes it through surgery, and comes out the other side. The kids need him, the family needs him, the school needs him, the community needs him.

I need some light right now it is all dark here in my world.

1 comment: