Monday, October 17, 2011

I started taking my Lexapro again. Third day straight. And I restarted my thyroid medicine. I have one load of dishes done. I ate a relatively healthy dinner. I had at least one fruit and vegetable today, which trust me is better than most days. And no I don't count french fries as vegetables.

Oh and I started my belly dancing dvd again. Just a little but it was a start. I just want to feel healthy again and yes sexy again.

And if I do date again and that seems like a pretty weighty if - pun intended - the man will have financial goals and be honest. He will also have a set work out schedule like I will have again. He will know that what is important in life and if we are pigging out with a friend going through a rough patch we won't worry or talk about the calories.

I had that life once or twice in my past, and I will again. I am on my way.

My house is a little cleaner, I have a clean vaccuumed floor, hence the ability to bellydance, and tomorrow I will do a little more. Maybe this weekend will be the weekend I make it to the gym to swim.

I have to remember sugar thins the blood vessel walls ultimately raising blood pressure. I have to kick the sugar habit again. I can do it. I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment