Friday, October 14, 2011

Took today off from work. Celebrated a friends birthday on the Queen of Seattle. Quite amusing. She seemed to enjoy it and that is what matters. She is a great person.

I looked at W's pictures today..I miss him. Horribly. I miss him horribly. He was angry at me because I did not express concern for him. Of course I hadn't heard from him in a couple months so figured he dropped me so yeah how could I express concern for him.

Especially since I told him he needed to find a way to communicate with me when he was out of town.

I haven't heard from him since.

Sad really, he made so many promises. I miss the thought of everything he promised about us being together.

Oh well. Tired of putting my heart out there to have it all bruised and sliced. No more of that for me. Just sadness until I find that good comfort spot of aloneness. I had it once. I will find it again, it just make take awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment