Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Merry Everyone

The previous blog post was from Aaron, somehow blogger let him onto my blog instead of his own, oh well. I tend to agree with his thinking.

Anyway, he has a cold now. Has been in bed since late Xmas eve. We had a wonderful dinner which he felt fine at at Glo and John's who sort of adopted me in through there daughter when my mom was alive and sick. Anyway, it was wonderful. Gloria truly loved having him there and it almost felt like a sort of Norman Rockwell but with the right splash of naughty scene. Perhaps more like The Christmas Story as John kept calling Aaron Eric...and then Glo would say something using his name. It was awesome.

So Christmas my baby had a fever, but made it out of bed around 11am and we exchanged gifts. Yes mine are beautiful, red sweater, blue earrings, seahorsey fork thingie- we had gone to a store in Magnolia and discussed how rare it is to find a seahorse...and lots more. I think I surprised him with a couple things, like the Dusty 45's Shackin Up CD, and the Monuments Men book. I had bought him a Columbia City Bakery t-shirt, but it had bleach stains on it -weird, so I called the Bakery and they are letting us exchange it. His temp is down into the 99s so maybe tomorrow we will head out there, but his temp has been going up and down so not sure we will see.

I love the Columbia City Bakery. Yummmy, good note to go eat breakfast on...leftover Christmas tamales..YUMMMMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment