Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oh Chistmas Tree

Yes, the tree is letting it's branches descend outside. I am hoping it isn't so cold that the branches didn't say frozen up to themselves. It was relatively cheap and I had them cut it down so I could put it on my table, but I don't think enough was cut away so, now I have to rearrange a bit in my small space and make it work on the floor.

I don't really understand how the perfect size tree was actually $15. more and I paid under $15. for my tree. I probably should have had them cut more off when it didn't fit in the trunk. That will be my future tree test.

Anyway decorating it today and dancing around it to celebrate a friends good fortune.

Yay!!!! Christmas tree day. I don't think I have ever bought one this early any suggestions on how to have less needles fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment