Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunny Saturdays

I feel so good. Yesterday am, productive then lazy. Back in bed around 10am, then up for walk and stairs around 11:30am. Aaron comes back from his workout. I am watching Adventureland, he makes me a turkey sandwich, and a big glass of water. Then he gives me a foot massage. Later we go meet Amy and Alex who are becoming new friends. Alex is a multi-discipline artist - writer/photographer.. his photos are great, I can't wait to read his work. Amy is a super cool sort woman who I met through work. She ran track for 12 years so likes to do park walks and they both love food, oh and are just fun people to talk to. I think Aaron and Alex might go see the new Freddy Krueger movie together when it comes out- boys! Amy and I will check out something else, not our thing. I guess it won't be out for a while so not really sure about that, but it sounds like a fun idea. Anyway we went to Hidden Lake past Shoreline where the Frank Lloyd Wright house is, very cool. I wore my new hiking boots and even though I hit the water once no wet feet. Yay!

Then we went to grab a snack (Whole Foods salad bar, still being good)and came home. We were going to go to the glass blowing/art competition/extravaganza thingee at one of the studios downtown, but felt old and tired. Instead he gave me another foot massage (plantar fascitus- don't ya know) and watched Angel.

What a lovely day. Oh and we saw the cutest ducks on the lake. They had black heads with big white spots almost a white head actually. Very cool. Sunny Sunday, think I will work on the garden today, Aaron has to go ---oh no daylight savings time, spring forward....got to go can't be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment