Friday, March 5, 2010

Thursday

Ok it is Friday now and I am exhausted. Certainly not in the mood for snuggling maybe later. Work is just exhausting these days, it is how many balls can I keep in the air.

Today the nurse just told me a teacher wanted to start our Healthy Losers again which means they will want me to spearhead, and I am working with my trainer and while I may participate I plan on saying no to organizing. I am already because of my own doing starting a health fair, right smack in graduation time. Who is the stupid secretary? Ok more like who is the secretary who doesn't want to be bored at her job. Luckily they indulge me. I just started reading Spark and it now has me wanting to track starting next year, student stores after PE class. Such amazing insight into how the brain and body are connected. So much that our sedentary lives are actually are basically allowing our brains to almost decompose. Crazy. Definitely made me go for my walk tonight. Not even out of a should, more of a damn, I want to be able to think and reason and not be on unnecessary medicine.

Ok, hmmm think I will go read now.

No comments:

Post a Comment