Sunday, June 20, 2010

Intuition

Greenberg was bad. Horrible. A waste of 3 hours of my life. I want to go to that director or even theater owner and demand my 3 hours back. If I had trusted my intuition I would have stayed in and watched 6 Feet Under - season 3. As it is I came home and had to watch it to try and remove the incredible stench of a movie I had just saw. Seriously it isn't even forgettable because it was so bad. It was what I tend to do in a poem before edited... 45 -50 minutes of throat clearing, - that is where the poetry similarity ends, it had no character development, and was oh my god just so incredibly stupid. I wanted to leave, but I had driven and my friend wanted to stay. I was trying to check the time to see if I could go to the movie Kick Ass which is you know forgettable, but entertaining. And hey I don't mind fluff. Don't get me wrong, I like the so called intelligent movies/independents, but this was just bad. I think the reviewers who all the different ones raved about it, must have been bribed, because they certainly could not have watched it without walking out on it. The audience was notably disappointed, GIVE US ALL OUR 3 HOURS BACK!!!! (3 hours because I included drive time)

No comments:

Post a Comment