Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tired but relieved

The Bug man came yesterday and was very thorough, as can be seen by drawers pulled out of a dreser (still may get rid of) and generally even more chaos than when I left it. He was quite cute and a reader who has 12 bookcases and over 200 1st editions. Pretty cool.

Anyway I have spent most of today drying clothes through 2 cycles then washing in hot water then drying again then returning to their respective drawers. I have not made much progress I finished the ones in the dryer yesterday that had only made it through one cycle so they actually got 3 cycles of heat. Then moved on to the towels as I really want a shower soon so want a towel to dry off in clean and ready. Of course all the towels don't fit at once, so will finish the towels then move on to underwear and then one load of clothes including what I am wearing tonight to Ger's where I go and crash. I wish I had brought up the book I am reading There is a (Slight) Chance I Might Be Going to Hell by Lori or Laura Notaro. Quite amusing fiction. Great for summer.

What a beautiful day, I think I will run down get the book and read on the patio, once the dryer goes off so I have at least one load done and get another one started.

Geez what an incredibly boring weekend for me...yeah yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment