Saturday, December 18, 2010

After an incredibly rough week I had an incredible day. I finished up my gift buying and thought I would price one more item a Zoo family pass. When I was there a woman gave me her family's extra ticket so I got to go in for free!!!

The first thing I did was feed the penguins for $5.00 I got to feed 4 penguins. I met two who were mates and a third Raul who was definately a hungry guy. Then one of the volunteers walked me to the snow leopards and we saw the kids playing one was on top hunched, stalking and pounced on the unsuspecting other one. Then I made my way through the lunching organtans, and saw one elephant. He/She was gigantic. I love elephants.

On my way back one of the chimpanzee type of monkeys was out, it has the gentlest face, oh I almost forgot about the orthologist talking about the barn owl, hawks, falcons and vultures. Then when I was leaving the organtans were playing a sort of peek a boo with what looked like a burlap coffee bag. My plantar fascitous started acting up as I was leaving. And it hurts like a bear now, but I got my shopping done and am going to make truffles later once I rest my foot a bit!

Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment