Sunday, July 17, 2011

The garden is looking great. Picked kale, chard, oregano, and onions. Gary gave me some romaine so I was able to give some to Phyllis. I love being able to share. Met Ger at La Reve, what a fantastic conversation. People are starting to rsvp for Saturday so that is coming together and did a small amount of cleaning to help out with next weekend. It should be a lot of fun, I can't wait!

My walking is improving. I walked to the library on Saturday. Then called Gary and he and Gail were at La Reve. I arrived when they were closed but they were on the patio, and Sharon came out. She ended up giving me an iced coffee and a pastry for free. She is so sweet, I tried to pay her and she told me it was a gift that I looked so comfortable out there and I was.

After I went to the garden then Met Market then took the bus home.

It really was a wonderul day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment