Monday, July 11, 2011

Pretty good weekend.

I went to dinner with a good friend on Friday night. Just Malena's Tacos but good conversation and yes some of my favorite food.

Then Saturday Jamale picked me up and we went to the QA sidewalk sale. She is so amazing. She has lupus and is now on the list for a new kidney. She has spent most of last fall and this year in and out of the hospital, and has finally been out for several consecutive weeks.

I had the sniffles when I saw her but thought it was food related. But then Sunday I had a full blown runny nose. I hope I didn't compromise her immune system.

I stayed home from work today, slept most of yesterday and today, but the sniffles are gone so that is good.

The fraud has contacted me, still in need of money trying to make me feel bad for not coming up with money for him.

You know my life works so well when I don't date. Too bad I enjoy the physical comfort part so much....I miss it bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment