Sunday, January 29, 2012

It took a long time, but I finally have some energy back, the Christmas boxes are in storage. My good will pile is growing. And I have finally put away most of everything in the bags by the door. My table is still covered, but I seriously have made progress. Still no clean counters in my kitchen so will have to stop and buy some frozen meals tomorrow. Slowly but surely coming back to life.

I went to my first OA meeting yesterday. It was very interesting and very helpful. Just acknowledging the fact that I see food differently from a lot of my friends. But apparently so do a lot of people.

Food wise I wasn't prepared for Saturday, the bus was extremely late so didn't eat until about 1:30pm and yup ate a lot that was not the best. Today was better not great, but getting there.

Have clothes in the laundry and hope to have enough energy to make cupcakes for the kids.

Well hoping my chicken sandwich gets here soon - see kitchen counter is still covered - cuz I am getting hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment