Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Let go

Last year's theme was Just keep Swimmin - thanks Dori!

This year's is Let Go..Let go of it all, the expectations, the plans, the fear, simply Let Go.

I head back to work tomorrow: I have a new plan to help let go, I have a magnetic pad on the frig and have printed everything I need to take for the day (what hasn't already been packed). I have dinner already planned for tomorrow and what to make for dinner for the next night.

See it is simple I just need to get back to simplicity and luxury. I decided to embrace some 500thread count sheets and pay more than I ever have for said sheet, but it is on sale, and I have a $20off coupon. So maybe smart luxury is the key!

Anyway wish me luck already thinking on Friday, may make dinner plans to save me from having to plan ahead for it and I think I will want a break then.

Happy 2012 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment