Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Someone called me and asked me to be a sponsor. How cool is that. I don't think I have what she wants in one so no worries, nice to be asked. Another person called a man from my past. He started out kind and humorous, but ended being only able to talk about my weight being a problem. He also was unemployed and looked a gift horse in the mouth. Enough of unemployed or part-time men that can't take care of themselves - YUCK! He called me at work, and wanted to engage me in conversation saying he came across my name and that he didn't have my number. I told him that I had his number and would call him but not from work. I want to call him and remind him of why we quit talking. And tell him not to call me again. Although part of me doesn't want to call him at all and just act like he didn't call. Not sure what the OA thing to do about this is, because I had no intention of calling, but the honesty part of the program says be honest. "Hi...yes I remember you and your actions and words are judgemental and mean and that is why we stopped or at least I stopped talking to you." Not sure I owe him that.

No comments:

Post a Comment