Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sad. Lonely. But I will be ok. I kind of like the quiet. I have to remember it is ok to be alone no matter what the holiday commercials say! I have a great weekend, a long lost friend that I can practice Spanish with Sat morning. Actually she is so busy with her two medically fragile kids, husband and family in Chiapas we just hardly ever see each other. Then possibly a play in the afternoon the a drinking party with Atia. Yay!!Sun, I think Guy and I are hanging out in the afternoon and Shannon and I might get together in the am. She is busy super presenter at major conference all day Saturday so will have to wait and see if she has any energy Sun morning. No weekend for Aaron, only the people in my life who find me beautiful inside and out. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment