Monday, September 13, 2010

So Aaron told me last night he was never attracted to me physically. So I wasted a year and a half of my life trying to make a relationship work with someone who wasn't into me who was to afraid to hurt my feelings...please. If I had known that upfront I would honestly be about 70 pounds lighter healthier and enjoying my life. A good friend said "it doesn't matter if it is intentional or not his presence in my life leads to me being hurt." True true. Another friend said, "look at my life and my friends and his and how he doesn't have any" and another friend basically said "What a dick!" And these are 3 very intelligent, educated, successful in family/home/work.

So yup I wasted a year and a half with someone who wanted an ethnic Barbie. I found a shallow man cloaked in museums and poetry. Time to get my life back and go back to having a life that brings me joy alone without men because they only bring me pain....

No comments:

Post a Comment