Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fuddy duddy

I am such a fuddy duddy. I didn't sleep well last night. There was a grand canyon in the bed between me and my guy when he finally came to bed. Normally we are snug as a bug in a rug and I fall asleep and then I wake up in my corner and he is either in his corner or wrapped around me, both work. But I don't like being the one awake and having him go to bed asleep first and having that canyon of bed between us, I don't like that at all! Ok maybe it is very selfish of me. So what? I get to be selfish every now and then. I spoil him and yes he spoils me. So then I woke up and there he was ready to wrap himself around me and I was glad he wasn't mad at me and how can anyone turn down a giant bear hug coming toward you. I am blessed even if I am a selfish fuddy duddy sometimes! Tonight I get all the pillows to myself! Yay!

2 comments: