Saturday, March 21, 2009

Peas!!

Ok yes after I hurt myself hosting 4 bags of soil/compost into my trunk I gave up and listened to my friends that told me I am not supposed to be doing that after surgery. So this morning what started out as early and 3 coffee pots later, the boyfriend dug down the dirt/compost/soil and bone meal and then I planted the peas. We then took a drive to Little Si where there was some "Event" and promptly left - too many people, and went to Tolt River instead. Beautiful. Real river rock, worn smooth not the laughable fake stuff on some townhouses I walk by. Quiet except for the toddler taking off his/her pants and washing them in the river. Kissing is better by a river. I don't know why it just is. Then we looked for a dairy farm I have been to somewhere in Carnation as I wanted some fresh milk, but not finding it settled for the greasiest saltiest french fries I have ever had. If I wasn't craving salt as I do once a month I would not have been able to eat them . Since I was the boy taking a few and stopping at that, I ate most of the scruptious bag. Realizing we forgot to give the peas a good soak we stopped on the way home and soaked the soil. Grow little peas grow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment