Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grand Canyon of Love

Perfect day, perfect guy. We started the day watching the last half of Donnie Darko (I was falling asleep last night). What a great movie. Thje we went to the garden where TPG (the pefect guy) dug down and in the compost/soil and fertilizer. After of course removing the strawberries, then replanting them. Then we had a fanastic lunch at Greenlake Bar and Grill. Then the Greenlake library, where he looked for music, and I having over 1000 page out from the library made myself sit and read the magazine Gardening. Then we walked Greenlake. And sometime with my diabetes my feet don't always cooperate. So we went really slow, as in, pre-surgery I walked greenlake in about 50 minutes and today it took an hour and a half. Yikes. Did my 6'2 TPG complain, nope. Then he offered me a chocolate treat if I wanted, but I declined. So then yes TPG went to have tea with his Step Dad (who was more like a Dad without the step), then we reconnected and he went and bought a CD, and now loaded up with important stuff from his house - foot massager+ more for me. So grouchy diabetic girl is here typing on the computer and TPG is in the kitchen making dinner. Yes. He just brought me out a slice of incredible apple pie from Trader Joes. I know I know you all want your own TPG, and you won't believe I found him on Craigslist, but I did. And yes I think we are building a Grand Canyon of love, and couldn't be happier. Feeling all yummy and warm now. (And yes R,- spoilt like a bad egg by this wonderful man). Think I have to go kiss on him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment