Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Drives

I wrote a beautiful poem in the morning it was about how beautiful Mt. Rainer was her white hair was so long. I know that is why traffic moved a little slower we were all gaping at the white slopes imagining the hidden curves. Unfortunately my pen had rolled off the seat so the poem went out of my head. So it finally rained. Aaron and I BBQ'd last night. We took my little grill to the park a block away and watched the ferries cruise out to the islands. We gazed at cotton ball or mashed potato clouds - mine were cotton balls from the bathroom cupboard growing up, his were mashed potatoes. We read some poetry, then ate some yummy food then went home and snuggled and talked. Now I am so lucky because we do really great things like go to museums, poetry readings, concerts, etc. but my favorite thing is hunkering down under the covers with him and talking. Spock knew what he was doing I don't think a mind meld hurts if it is with the right one. Ok, well I must work on my poem for my writing group tomorrow. Maybe this weekend I will have time to post the pretty Port Angeles pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment