Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ichiro, Griffey, Ronnie and Felix

What a night. First we had a great dinner at Dukes, Aaron had a free meal for his birthday. Then we went and saw the Mariners for free. We left in the 5th inning and we were down by 1, but right by FX McRory's we heard really big cheers, twice. So we are guessing we are ahead now. I have the news on trying to find out. It was a good game, I was just unprepared for the cold. Honestly I am such a wimp!
Aaron liked his gift. I made a collage of several of the events since we have been dating. I even clipped out the 12/31 calendar box and wrote in everywhere we went for our first date, plus things like broccoli, because he loves broccoli, some sexy pictures from a postcard from an Art Not Terminal Show, concert clips, reading tickets, etc. etc. etc. Then on the back I wrote a brief timeline. Anyway I had fun making it. He has brought so much into my world, and as girlie and high school as it sounds I miss him when he isn't around. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment