Friday, May 29, 2009

Friends and Sangria

I had dinner with Jennifer, her boyfriend Darren and her brother Rhys. Her friend Angela joined us much later. It was wonderful. There was much joy watching Jennie with her guy. She seems so genuinely happy. Good for her! She waited a long time, and finally met a great guy. Then there was her and her brother, man were they like 6 and 8 years old ready to break out into a cootie war, hilarious. I can just imagine the road trips, Mom his leg is touching mine. Un uh. Uh hu. I love my friends. They laugh and have a great time and are going to Whistler over the 4th, how cool is that?

I have to go be there for one of my kiddies at the school play tomorrow night. She has the lead, I can't wait to see her do that drama thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment