Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Raining Men

Spring is here. I was driving to my boyfriends and saw a beautiful tall man who was like a male version of R, my writing workshop facilitator. He was tall in all black with long white hair (R's is blond) and had a manly stride. Then I saw another tall man with faded blue jeans, and that sort of starving artistic look, mmm yummy. Then I saw another man with blue jeans and a black leather jacket and long brown hair. And yes while all these men were delicious they all fade into the background as I came over to my boyfriend's and snuggled up against his gorgeous body.

Now to totally switch topics and honest I was thinking about the topic of my Dad way before I drove over to Aaron's so get your mind out of the gutter. So anyway I was thinking about kids who need special attention. And I remembered when my Dad went to SCAMP which was (and maybe still is) a summer camp for special population kids. He had to help one of the little guys go to the bathroom. That little boy latched onto my Dad and at the end of the day gave him a super big hug and kiss. He talked about that for weeks. It makes me think that Dad would have loved any of us if we had been born a little different. Of course there is a difference between one day and a lifetime so who knows. But still it is a nice thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment