Sunday, April 26, 2009

Party Party Party

What a wonderful gathering Phyllis had today. I even met my neighbors, that I did not think I would ever meet as well the mansion on the one side has a super high hedge around it, and the others hmmm just are on the far side and don't tend to see life on that end. But it was lovely. I even had a glass of wine, white wine at red. For those that know me, I am just not a drinker, but it just felt right, and tasted incredible. As a diabetic not on any meds that is a big deal. The wine that is. Fortunately, my lovely man and I went and walked Greenlake, then we came back and he made me a blueberry waffle with blueberry syrup. Yummy yummy yummy. This man is wonderful. I get to meet his mom this weekend. I think I should be more nervous than I am as I have never met the mom of a guy I was dating. But I am not. Oh well. I just adore this man and he is what matters to me. And yes I am falling in love and I am one of those sick in love women who resists writing atrocious love poems, because well most love poetry is atrocious so at least I try and contain myself.Ok enough of that, the Book Thief and my bed are waiting. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment