Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shelves

Everyday Wisdom
Secrets & Serenity
Spa
Reike

A Light in the Attic
Under and Alone
Paris Was a Woman
Some They Can't Contain

A Promise in Every Color
The Little Prince
The Giving Tree
Eat, Pray, Love
Take Care of Yourself

If I lived in the pages of my books

Orgasms
I wonder how evolved my sex life would be

Illuminations
how at rest my mind would be

Shape
how healthy my body would be

but if I lived in the pages
I would miss the smells
of garden fresh tomatoes
Square Foot Gardening

I would miss my lover
making me blueberry waffles
and I wont tell where the syrup went
269 Sex Tips and Tricks for Women

I will settle for reading
and breathing and living
and sleeping after I settle
in with The Book Thief

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh la la! Introspective window into your sexy mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your Ooooh la la has me grinning from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete