Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ok. I ended up getting Taco Bell and a small piece of cake. After all it isn't my birthday yet. Tomorrow my boyfriend is taking me to the Bengal Tiger in Roosevelt for my bday dinner. It is the best Indian restaurant that I have dined at in Seattle. Not super greasy, the oil doesn't create little designs. I think they use less oil and more spices, it is amazing. Even the flat bread at the start that I usually skip I can't stop eating there.

Then we will maybe go for ice cream depending on if we are hungry. Probably not as the portions are huge. Huge portions of food that makes the table quiet. I love birthdays. I especially love that I am spending this one with a man who makes me laugh, and can make me lose my train of thought...mmmmm yes he is so smart and sweet and an absolute hottie. I am grateful for most everything in my life, especially this incredible man.

No comments:

Post a Comment