Friday, July 31, 2009

Bustling away. Off to my favorite coffeehouse to catch up with Joani. We were going to catch up at the Summer Fun Run, but it didn't quite happen. My team and her team never crossed paths, and it was only 3 miles so not like there was any lag time. It is kind of nice having the boyfriend out of town, not that I don't love our nighttimes, ummm yes what was How Naught Are You Score? ...Very Naughty, but it is nice to have girlfriend time too. So tonight Bustle with Joani, then tomorrow the Magnolia Seafair Parade with Margie and her son. I have not experienced this before, and sense it will be somewhat hometownish-Clarkston parade style. Should be nostalgic. Hope to get a work out in. Yes, I think it was good to stay home today as I don't sleep so much when I am healthy, but think the body was recovering from the sinus infection. Well am thoroughly excited about Bustle - I love this place it just has such a good energy to it. All you Reike people out there will know what I mean. You got to check it out. If you need to fly out to Seattle and go to 5th and McGraw (across from Ken's Market in case I have the street wrong). Oh well, must get my shoes on and contemplate french wine or a mocha...either one horrible for my sugar level, but you know one of them will be chosen, which will it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment