Sunday, July 12, 2009

You know I completely figured out that this personal coach through my union and webMD really fucked up my mindset. Here I was doing better on my walks and eating and this woman basically tells me or at least what I heard was I was not doing enough. This really fucked up my mindset and helps me understand why my walking took a dive. No fat person wants to hear what they are supposed to be doing to lose weight. I mean unless it is a fat person who lives in a mountaintop cave and chances are that person isn't going to care! I definately need to schedule an appt. with my doctor as my hands are tingly and I guess that is a diabetic thing. My sugar levels are still good, but I don't completely understand this disease so better to be safe than sorry. I would hate to have to go on medication as I have managed my sugar well without it, but I don't like the tingly hand thing. Maybe it is carpal tunnel? I don't know enough about that to know.

Back to reading, I am getting closer to how the sisters die and what happens afterwards. Julia Alvarez can definately tell a story. Just like my brother Tony. Man he could tell a story with the best of them. I miss him. Unfortunately the boys still won't tell about building and igloo and having it collapse on one of them and the other grabbing a shovel ready to dig out the other brother. Still too sad for them. But God how we would laugh at those stories. Tony, I love you brother. I miss you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment