Friday, July 31, 2009

Oh to Breath

This quick weather change gave me a sinus infection. Just a small one. Not like the year I had a sinus infection 10 months of the year. That was no fun. Especially when they got bad enough for me to lose my voice. So stayed home yesterday. Aaron and I had gone to Golden Gardens Wed night so I could totally feel it coming on. Then he stayed over and gave me water on Thursday. Lots and lots of water. Tired of the 4 walls we went and saw the latest Harry Potter movie and it was good. Quite possibly my favorite of them so far. And I didn't sneeze and blow too much in the movie, must have been the cool air. Switched over to Benadryl and my fever broke last night. Still stuffed up and afraid of sinus infections past so staying home and benadryling again today. Which basically means sleeping, because that stuff knocks me out. I even bought an irragator that is what I started using after the 10 that one year. I used for about 5 years in a row, and quit when I moved here. Guess I need to start again. The bad thing was is that somehow I have no Arm and Hammer in my cupboard to mix with the salt so can't irrigate. Ugh. I will have to go buy some today.

Feeling like I want to start working out again. My stomach is feeling heavy/weighty. Gross. Definately need to hit the gym or the streets again. Or both. Probably best to have a combination. Hopefully depending on my breathing and the benedryl sleeping can start today. At least the gym is air conditioned.

oh breath
how I love thee
thoust make me live

and speaketh and cryeth
oh breath
give me life

clear mine sinus cavities
and I whilst inhale deeply
breath cometh backeth to me

No comments:

Post a Comment