Saturday, July 11, 2009

Delicious

Aaron is in P.A. this weekend helping out his mom. I took Friday off and really just have had a leisurely couple of days cleaning, doing laundry, reading and yes watching TV. What can I say I am a TV baby, it is comforting and mindless. Today was wonderful I cleaned and watched TV way too early in the morning to actually be watching TV. Moved from the TV to listening to Ella Fitzgerald and Louie Armstrong and emailing my niece. Then walked up to the community center and had a free lunch as it is their little BBQ/fun run/sidewalk sale kind of day. I ran into a few people there had some wonderful conversations. Then I hit the sales, I found a Christmas present for $3. another cuz I know you would like this gift for cheap and a marvelous bag for $19.00.

Shopping til I dropped (or had to go to the bathroom) I walked home piddled around with laundry and what not made a marvy sandwich and had leftover salad (yes mostly stuff from the garden) then went and weeded. I also moved my basil and replanted my winter squash. One pack of seeds I tried planting twice and nothing so hopefully this other type will come up.

Watched a bit more TV and now am ready to go back to In The Time of Butterflies by Julia Alvarez. It is quite good and when I think about it am drawn in. But yes I washed my sheets and after wearing my garden clogs in the garden, um, my feet need a bath before they enter my sheets. They remind me of being a little kid and my mom coming in when my sister and I took a bath and she made us show her our feet. We were banshees growing up. Running around all barefoot all day. How marvelous. On that thought I will go clean my feet and then read!!!

Good Night Aaron, I miss you boyfriend. I love you! (next time remember your charger : )

No comments:

Post a Comment