Wednesday, July 15, 2009

mmmm

We went to a Storm game tonight. What an amazing game. We lost by 3 points in the last minute and a half. It was sad. One of our key players got hurt, and our 2nd string so to speak caught us up and had us ahead. Then of course I interacted with the cutest mascot, Doppler. And all night long I had my Aaron to myself. It was wonderful.

Tomorrow I go to look for a cheap bathing suit. I can't find a box that had my bathing suits, shorts and two really cute summer tops. I think perhaps it fell off the moving truck in September. Oh well. Sad.

Anyway, I hope I find something reasonably priced they can be so expensive. Oh well, if I knew there were not going to be people around we would go skinny dipping, but I don't want to flash anyone.

Ok, going to go to sleep and dream on being all alone with my man for 3 whole days.

No comments:

Post a Comment