Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Catching up

BS - yesterday am:98
PM: 95

Today am: 104
afternoon 80

I got the bloodwork from my doc and everything, but my triglycerides are in the right range. Fortunately, I am working to correct that. I have been making my lunches and dinners more so am getting my nutrition end squared away. I just received about 4 videos from the library ranging from Bellydancing for weightloss to Core exercises so am gradually re-incorporating work outs. I do actually miss the gym. I like to do the intervals on the treadmill, ok yes I may sometimes feel like I hate it, but am looking forward to work slowing down so I have some more energy to go to the gym. I know catch 22 the workouts/gym will give me more energy, but just am too tired to even make it there. Oh well.

In the meantime I am extremely excited about reading at Bookfest, I have a poem I really like so fingers crossed that it all goes right.

No comments:

Post a Comment