Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hope

I woke up this morning alive. It was a good alive. After running in my sleep, yes I read Ann Ross's Miss Julia series and it is as close as I will come to reading mysterious as the stories involve an elderly/senior woman who always finds her way into bulgarly/town politics/murder etc and the lastest read had me running in my sleep. But this time I knew I wasn't in danger. Unlike The Savage Season which had me wake up remembering two snipers aiming their guns at me as I crouched alongside a car. But I digress. I woke up alive alive and my blood sugar was 94 - really good, and I gave myself a Reike treatment, then did bellydancing and then ate a wonderful scrambled egg with mushrooms, a red and a gree pepper, basil, cheese and secret spices Aaron puts in. Damn that man can cook a good breakfast. I am so spoiled in the morning, my house must smell like rotten eggs, cuz that is how he makes me feel, spoiled rotten. And I love it!!

1 comment: