Friday, October 9, 2009

Slipping

It can be a slippery slope as I start again, so to recap

BS- yesterday am 98 (not quite sure ate fast food late)
PM - don't know

And going to check this morning.

I took the day off and am exhausted. I worked my normal shift went to watch the girls play soccer was back in the office at 5pm and worked until 8:30pm. Came home talked to the wonderful Aaron for about an hour and crawled into bed. I am going to miss him this weekend. He is back in P.A. helping his mom with the yard. Oh well. At least he is the type of man who will help his mom when she asks. Off to get my car looked at, it sounds like a rocket ship blasting off so hope it is just the muffler. And I will remember that food does not make the car news better whatever the news is!

No comments:

Post a Comment