Saturday, October 17, 2009

I can't wait for the bells

I did more bellydancing tonight. It was a little easier. And followed up with trying a core workout video. Not quite there yet. The best part was Aaron starting the bellydancing video with me and then just letting me and watching the video. We agreed yes it is a sexy form of working out. I love really being in my hips afterwords. I think I sit up straighter too!

Tomorrow I will try the other bellydancing video and the dancing for weightloss video. I am just testing them out through the library to see which ones I want to buy and keep when I don't feel like going to the gym. I will start back up with Mark in December. The weight lifting is important as there is literally a 100% increase in weightloss when one incorporates weights so am looking forward to December.

I still need to get my afternoon binging under control, but not giving up, pressing on, I will reign it in!

We have the DVD The Art of the Piano, and hopefully will watch that tonight, but we might go the Fiddler's Inn too.

Who knows! I can't wait have a meeting about the reading on Sunday the 25th. I can hardly wait!

Oh and for my support team. I forgot to take my BS this morning, but it was 98 yesterday morning.

1 comment:

  1. There might be a pretty good band at The Tractor tonight as well...$8

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete