Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The numbers

Ok, so I won't be afraid of the numbers I might as well post those to:

Weight (as of at the doctor's office Friday): 277.8
blood sugar this am: 118

Weight: - I had been down to 262 for my surgery. Prior to that was at 305 and that wasn't even my high, just when I finally weighed in. I won't go back there. I have my lunch and snacks packed. So am ready for the day.

Blood sugar: - In the morning in Feb. when I had my surgery is was normally in the
90's with a high of 107 ir 110. The nutritionist says under 120 in the am so still good, but better in the 90s. The 80s for me has felt uncomfortable so I will shoot for the 90s again. Maybe a walk after dinner AB?

The evenings is supposed to be under 160, last nights was 135. Previously it was
107 - 114, definately need to be getting my walks in.

Ok, off to my day job.

No comments:

Post a Comment