Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I forgot

How could I forget to comment on my amazing man and his support. Let me just say, he cares about my health and not my appearance. Or at least he is attracted to me in spite of the weight, and he doesn't want me to end up a skinny minnie either. That is what is key. I grew up where it was all about appearance and not health and heard a lot of if you only lost 10 pounds think how pretty you would be. Nice backhanded compliments or in other words no compliment at all. Ahhh reflection. The good part is that a comment like that would have floored me before, and I would have gone home and binged, and now after a recent similar one I remembered it is about that person. I care about my health. I want to be here for Aaron, Jenn, Lorena (her boys), Ellyn, Erica and Eugene, Deanna, etc. So the first step for me has been eating better. I had a pretty good day yesterday. And have a good plan for today as well. And Aaron will be here tonight for lettuce wraps...yummy. I love him so much. He is my heart. Got to run off and be an adult now.

No comments:

Post a Comment