Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blueberries

I had the best blueberry pancakes last night. And am exhausted tonight. Aaron is going to come over and he was going to cook again, but am really wantging something even remotely um healthy so am going out for a caeser salad with salmon. Yes we have an ent. coupon for $20. off dinner so we should get a good deal. I am so tired. I forgot how early 5:30am comes. I can't wait to sleep in and then work out on Saturday. If I didn't think I would fall asleep driving to the gym I would have gone today. The office has been insane. Parents and students and phones and emails and payroll, etc. etc. etc. As I was leaving in the parking lot after I told myself I was leaving on time, and it was 20 minutes past a teacher came running after me to get into the office. I feel guilty that I waved her away, but hell I don't think I even went to the bathroom today. Yikes, my poor bladder and kidneys! The principal was still there and there were a couple custodians around so I shouldn't feel too guilty it isn't my fault she left her stuff in the office.

Crazy. In another week we will have hired someone and after waiting for HR we will have someone in about 2 weeks so I will have some help. Of course then I won't need it, but such is the world of unions and the slowest HR dept. in the world. Ugh. Tomorrow is Friday though. Tomorrow is Friday. Tomorrow is Friday.

1 comment:

  1. argh! i realized that I missed the last prompt to have my comment posted. anyway... hoping saturday is all that it can be. salmon sounds good!

    ReplyDelete