Friday, September 4, 2009

No Fun

Ok. My doctor said my periods would start getting worse again, but does the PMS have to too? Outside of last Friday's meltdown, and having every machine I touched at work this week to the waiting game and phenomenally lousy tickets for a travesty of a show I waited for 2 years to see to today. Yes today when I was excited after balancing my checkbook to see yes I have money for birthday presents for others of course to getting ready to leave to meet a couple friends for lunch and I couldn't find my wallet. Now this is of course the Friday of a holiday weekend and I know people will be driving like freaks and all so do I really want to drive to West Seattle? No. However, if I don't find my wallet I need to have some money on me as it is a 3 day weekend. So I drive to the credit union and miss my turn on the way. Lovely. Driving home I call and tell my friends unless I find my wallet quickly I won't make it as it is past the meeting time anyway. So I get there have a great lunch and visit. Then go to the dollar store because they always have ginourmous gift bags for things like pillows as a wedding present and do they have any. NO. Of course not. In the store I think of calling Aaron to see if he wants anything, but is my phone in my pocket where it should be as I used it to let my friends know I was on my way? No. Is it in the car? No. I figure it must have slipped into the back seat as it does sometimes. And yes it is there. Am I leaving the house to get my soap/shoes and cards I had planned on doing today? NO. Am I asking Aaron to drive this weekend yes. I am not taking any chances as it is one of those extra special PMS times for me. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment