Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday, in the Park

Ok, I have the Chicago song in my head I don't know why. A and I went to the high school football game and left with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter. We were ahead 24 to 0, it was amazing. The school football team, lets just say umm doesn't normally do so well. The boys caught passes, intercepted the ball, and somehow bounced up after being nailed with sledgehammers (ah youth). I am so proud of the kiddies. Between them and the girls soccer team that is so close to almost winning, although I am told this Thursday there is a major chance of victory. Yes, while I generally speaking only like professional sports if I am actually at the sport watching, I love watching my kids play.

After the game we came home watched a nonengaging arthouse film about some cult octopus evil character and played backgammon. I say A cheated, and he says no. I forget I am not supposed to be nice when I play games so it was probably my fault. Heck I even felt guilty at basketball try outs in high school because I didn't want to compete against my friends and so slacked off. The gym teacher when we were playing in class would say somewhat angrily, why are you not on the team. See gym was different, it was a class a grade where I was supposed to play hard with my friends against my friends so it was ok. Ah life.

Anyway woke up and went to go get coffee at you know it Bustle. Realized someone had opened my gas tank, hopefully not putting anything in it (so far so good) and and taken out my side view passenger mirror.

A had a lot of things happen to his car by someone who is still harassing him so is worried, and from that side I am a little scared. I talked to one of my bestest friends who happens to be a lawyer, just to hear her confirm file a police report. So I did. That way if a pattern starts everything will be legally documented. Ugh.
Thank goodness I have such good friends. Some in some powerful positions so I guess I shouldn't be too worried.

Everyone send good vibes though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment