Monday, September 7, 2009

Schools out for summer

Hey what happened, who is ending summer on me? Dang. School starts Wednesday. No strikes or such. I think our district recognizes that hello there is no money out there, the economy still sucks (in spite of what your local news says as Ursula Rucker says Don't believe the media and so I get a whole bunch of kiddies back and teachers this week. Ok. The really good amazing side of this.

I suspect I will work at a minimum 8.5 hour days, but probably 9.5 hour days this week/month. Aaron is going to come over and cook me dinner Wed and Thursday so I can just come home and relax. Isn't that the most thoughtful thing. I am loving this journey he and I are taking.

If you are going back to school enjoy. If you are not and don't know Ursuala Rucker or her work then consider this school:

http://www.myspace.com/ursularucker

No comments:

Post a Comment