Monday, September 7, 2009

I am trying to find the energy to make chicken fajitas. I have the sauce, peppers and onions. Peppers from the farmers market and onion from my garden. I planted my peppers to close to the tomatoes (which are covering my counter) and so I must rely on the farmers gathering to buy one of my favorites. I had the day off - Labor Day, and went to work out at the gym. There is a room sealed off in some type of clear plastic there is a note on the door. The note reads something to the effect of this room must be paid for in advance and can only be used 30 minutes a day. If you start feeling faint or dizzy.... I just keep picturing a human gerbil on display only instead of the wheel you get to pick a treadmill or a stairmaster. Of course I had to ask the manager what it was, and he said you burn three times the calories when working out in that room. I didn't ask for the research behind it, but think it must have something to do with being watched. The room just begs for it, clear glass a workout machine, and now it is time for Frito..I mean Frank the human gerbil...can't you hear the ringmaster....

No comments:

Post a Comment