Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dead Squirrel

I guess it was to much for the squirrel. On the last step up from the stairs of Lee (350steps) there was a dead squirrel. For those that don't know I have a phobia of dead animals. So yes this truly freaked me out. And he was laid out as if instead of someone putting out a banana peel for someone to slip on they put a squirrel. On the way back from my walk the squirrel had been moved up to the platform level. So instead of being freaked out once today I was freaked out twice. Lovely.

There were also a lot of couples with strollers and kids in those backpacky things that you wear with the child up front. And I wish that couples would have to complete say a 2 year version of the high school class where you take care of a sack of flour or doll or egg as if it were a child. I think the couples should have to exchange a doll every four months and be reviewed after the first 8 months. And if they don't pass, well they can resubmit their application in a year or hey lets try out an older version and see if you are better suited for adoption. Ok. I don't believe in the gov't interfering in the level it does, but am tired of seeing little ones hurt or what happens to adults when everything isn't minorly functional. I think that is how I am going to describe my childhood from now on minorly functional instead of a little dsyfunctional. Ok I could go on about my childhood..but really yawn...I would rather go throw down some more cucumber seeds (for more than 2 plants, and some more zuchinni and winter squash seeds, because they didn't take yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment