Wednesday, June 3, 2009

****What a Date******

What an incredible night. Aaron and I were supposed to go to a free movie, but we were at Magnolia Park looking at the view and talking, then we took to a tree, which was kind of hard in my sandals, and worse on the way down, but while in the tree snuggled up against each other we decided to go to happy hour at Blu Water Bistro and then walk Greenlake. So we head out, missed the happy hour so rather than pay the high prices went to the Greenlake Grill which had a special of steak and fries for $5. we added mushrooms and a salad for another $5. It was just so nice to have my boyfriend and talking time. He makes me laugh and smile and God his lips are so kissable. (so are his neck and ears and...) After Greenlake we stopped and watered the garden and picked some rhubarb and roses. Not a huge rose fan, but I have a "Gold Medal" rose in my plot and it is beautiful, because it goes through four colors. Gold, peach, pink and white. It is a very diverse rose : ) I love diversity. So after watering I dropped him at his home and it was hard I just wanted to kiss him all over (and over again) I told him he better use his chapstick, because Friday he was all mine!!!

I can hardly wait!

And it felt like a real date, a boyfriend/girlfriend date, and I had just because his time was so limited been missing that feeling. He is my wonderful boyfriend and I think I am a pretty good girlfriend. I can hardly wait til Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment