Monday, June 22, 2009

High School

I found out a friend from high school died. Craig Kulazewciz. I don't know any of the details and don't know if other than curiosity that the details are important. The details that matter are that he had a wife and two small twins. He was one of those cool kinds. One of the popular athletic kind. But he was alway kind and had a brilliant smile. He was a good friend to his fellow guys. He was smart, although I think he had to work at it and very charismatic. Thinking about it it was only the cool girls that were really unapproachable, but the cool guys in my high school were always kind. I think he was in a pick up truck when in a freak accident another high school student who was riding on the hood of the vehicle had the antenna somehow end up his nose piercing his brain. That was hard on the boys. It was really hard on my friend Dave. Very sad. Sending love, prayers, strength and peaceful energy to his wife and little ones. Good night Craig. I hope where you are is better than where you were. And from what I understand it was pretty nice so it must be someplace incredible, and obviously out of this world. Fond memories of you my old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment