Thursday, June 25, 2009

Farrah, you are not overshadowed

Yes the news is filled with Michael's death. His eccentries and more than likely his child rape. It seems that genius comes at a cost. For the couple I know sometimes it is more obvious other times it explodes, Charles Dickens, Bing Crosby and yes Michael Jackson.

Now on to Farah Fawcett.
Yes I played Charlie's Angels as a little girl. More like we mimic'd them. Granted today it would be a very sexist part, but for the 70s it least it showed women in control. The major cafeteria talk as to whether Farah would get her raise or leave the show taught little girls just cuz I'm a woman doesn't mean you can get away with paying me less than my worth.

Stars aside:

I pray for Iran and those also lost that we will not hear about today. Or ever. I pray that Korea finds peace as an answer. Please join the prayer chain. (and trust me it doesn't have to prayers, meditation, sending energy, positive thoughts, it is all helpful)

No comments:

Post a Comment